Independent Learning Systems (ILS) helps clients in the transportation sector achieve productivity, revenue, CSI and retention targets through training. ILS clients include OEMs, moving and shipping organizations, and collision and repair franchises.
ILS has extensive experience in curriculum design, course development and delivery in various disciplines within the sector including sales, service, technical, certified pre-owned, parts, warranty, business office, and collision repair. Our involvement includes the development of customer-focused processes and standards.
The training focus can vary from project to project and may include leadership and management training, increasing sales, building customer satisfaction, supporting new product launches or inspiring a customer-focused culture. Clients’ unique needs and key performance indicators form the basis of every project ILS undertakes.
Circumstances, timing, and budget can influence the method used to deliver training. ILS uses several delivery alternatives including eLearning, classroom training, virtual instructor-led training, webinars, online resource centres, and in-house consulting and coaching to support and augment existing client training programs. ILS strives to develop relevant learning experiences that are readily transferable to the job.
Some of the courses ILS has developed over the years are listed below and include:
- Building a Customer-focused Culture
- How to be a brand ambassador
- Telephone, Email and Social Media Best Practices
- Understanding and Managing Customer Expectations
- Sales / Service / Business Office Boot Camp – Orientation
- Ensuring a Positive Delivery Experience
- Product Knowledge Resources and Sales Aids
- Preventing and Helping Upset Customers
- Collision Repair Estimator
- Understanding Finance Options
- Building Parts and Service Sales
- Service Walk-Around Inspection
- Maintaining an Effective Parts Department
- Certified Pre-Owned Sales Process and Skills
- Introducing Sales Customers to Business Office
Many clients take advantage of ILS’s Learning Management Systems (LMS) for training deployment. ILS’s LMS solution is tailored to each clients’ specification and is supported by an experienced bilingual team who can expertly support a comprehensive range of training logistics and administration needs. Our training administration support can also include incentive/recognition program design, tracking and fulfillment.
For more than twenty-five years, ILS has assisted and strengthened training departments in the transportation industry. We’d be pleased to talk to you about your requirements.