ILS has over 20 years of experience developing custom Learning Management Systems (LMS) for corporate clients throughout North America.
Our LMS solutions are secure, scalable systems. They offer administration, learner tracking and reporting features and provide a “Corporate University” infrastructure for learners to access and experience ongoing skills development. Our underlying LMS structure, called LMS “Lite”, consists of a common framework and modular architecture that allows for additional features and functions to be added as your requirements evolve.
With our LMS “Lite” or our LMS “Advanced”, you’ll experience a collaborative and thorough implementation process. Your organization is ensured all the benefits of a reliable, secure LMS featuring your organization’s unique branding, access, content, and language and reporting requirements. You will have peace of mind as all learner information is stored in a Canadian data centre that meets compliancy regulations and ensures safe and secure data.
Enables you to
- Offer and manage self-paced eLearning modules available to assigned learners 24/7
- Administer and provide a training calendar for a real-time view of upcoming instructor-led, in-class training events
- Upload and track the use of resources, such as videos, training / support tools and job aids
- Use a series of basic reports for insight into learner performance and engagement
- Manage the system and training activity at an administrator access level
Provides you with
- Secure permission-based user accounts
- Client-specific visual branding
- English and French language support
- Administrator training and 2nd level technical support
- Secure Canadian-hosted solution with real time monitoring and backup
- Scalable solution that can evolve to include LMS “Advanced” functionality
ILS LMS “Advanced” builds on our LMS “Lite” solution. Including all LMS “Lite” features, our LMS “Advanced” offers valuable LMS functional options, such as:
- Single Sign On
- Enhanced tracking and reporting capabilities to better assess the value of learning offerings and ROI
- An available Certification Management functionality to help build ongoing learning engagement and effectiveness
- An available Recognition System functionality that offers data synchronization and reporting
- An available Knowledge Portal system that provides for an updatable, searchable knowledge framework for the continuous publishing and building of knowledge essential to your team’s success, which may include product, technical and / or competitive knowledge