ILS Learning Services offers training development and implementation in the automotive and related sectors to help OEM and aftermarket clients and their dealers achieve their sales, CSI and customer retention targets.
We have extensive instructional design and development experience in the automotive sector, including sales, service, business office and management course design and curriculum writing. Our experience also includes development of customer-focused dealership processes and standards for OEMs and for J.D. Power and Associates.
Whether increasing vehicle sales, building customer satisfaction, supporting a new model launch, achieving F1 or inspiring customer-focused dealer culture practices and processes, our clients’ unique needs and key performance indicators are the starting point and basis of every project.
Whether eLearning, classroom training or in-dealer consulting , we develop relevant learning experiences that may include topics such as:
- Building a Customer-focused Culture
- Telephone, Email and Social Media Best Practices
- Understanding and Managing Customer Expectations
- Sales / Service / Business Office Boot Camp – Orientation
- Ensuring a Positive Delivery Experience
- Product Knowledge Resources and Sales Aids
- Understanding Finance Options
- Building Parts and Service Sales
- Service Walk-Around Inspection
- Maintaining an Effective Parts Department
- Preventing and Helping Upset Customers
- Understanding Tire Basics and Selling Tires
- Certified Pre-Owned Sales Process and Skills
- Introducing Sales Customers to Business Office
On the Learning Support side, we offer an experienced bilingual team who can expertly support a comprehensive range of training logistics and administration needs, including Ride & Drive events and incentive / recognition program design, tracking and fulfillment.
And, our knowledge of the automotive industry and our production team’s expertise can help you design, develop and launch dealer learning management and / or consumer-friendly support systems.