Independent Learning Systems (ILS) provides high-quality, tailored learning solutions and learning management and support services as the means for increasing our clients’ productivity and competitiveness. Our services range from helping clients conduct learning needs assessments to developing strategic training plans and creating and deploying superior, customized training programs.
Clients leverage our team of learning experts as well as our technology and course content to augment their existing training team and resources and to accelerate the development and delivery of effective learning.
- Incorporated in 1993 with headquarters in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Comprehensive outsourced training partner providing:
- Learning Solutions: Strategic planning and tactical training development and deployment
- Learning Management: Learning management systems
- Learning Support: Training administration and support services
- Team of experienced training professionals, complemented by bilingual front-line staff and an extensive network of contract resources
- Training emphasis on Associations, Automotive Industry, Franchise Operations, Government and Healthcare
- Clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to large Fortune 500 corporate and national associations
- Vendor of Record for the Ontario Provincial and Canadian Federal Governments